The winners of the International Prize for Excellence were announced today at the Donor Conference for the year 2022 AD, organized by the European Donor Service Center, a member of the Regional Network for Social Responsibility, and in partnership with the Global Expert Consulting Group.
Al-Awn Foundation for Development won the conference award among four organizations in the Arab world at the opening ceremony of the conference, in which a research paper was presented on behalf of the role of donors in providing inclusive, quality, and equitable education and promoting lifelong learning opportunities for all. It was attended by:
1. His Excellency Mr. Ali bin Saleh Al-Saleh - Chairman of the Shura Council - Kingdom of Bahrain.
2. His Excellency Dr. Talal Abu-Ghazaleh, Chairman of Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Organization, International Ambassador for Social Responsibility - the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
3. Her Highness, Dr.: Basma Al Said - academic and mental health consultant - International Ambassador for Social Responsibility - Sultanate of Oman.
4. His Excellency Professor Yousef Abdul Ghaffar - Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Regional Network for Social Responsibility - Kingdom of Bahrain - Chairman of the Supreme Committee of the Conference.
5. His Excellency the Counsellor: Fayez bin Safar Al-Omari - President of the International Center for Donor Services - CEO of the Global Expert Group for Consultation and Development - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia - President of the Conference.